White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour is an amazing combination tour packages created by Top Bali Trip, to enjoying the exciting nature and Adventure at Ayung river Bali. After enjoying the Nature on the river, White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour will be continued by visiting interesting tourism site around Ubud Village to learn about Balinesse culture.
White water Rafting and Ubud Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional Balinese Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our excellent services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car to complete your enjoyable vacation on White water Rafting and Ubud Tour.
- Exciting white water rafting adventure on Ayung River
- A visit to the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Ubud Market, selling traditional Balinese handicrafts & art
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Great photo opportunities at seaside Tanah Lot temple, and watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
Tour Description and Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 12 hours
Our profesional Bali Tour Driver will pick you up at 08:00 heading to Ayung River Rafting Adventure. Ayung River Rafting is one of the best places for White Water Rafting in Bali which is located in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive white water rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali White Water Rafting adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch. Taking shower and change clothes will be reserved to refresh your body. Enjoy the White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River is an incredible choice for the adventure in river water and the best tourism site destination for white water rafting in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Water Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your white water Rafting adventure Tour in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali.
After Lunch, The trip will be continued by visiting Ubud Monkey Forest.
Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest with monkey habitat and is very easy to find this place since it is located in the hearth of Ubud Village and it is just about one hour drive from Denpasar Town. The monkeys that live in this sanctuary are called Balinese macaques, also known as long tail macaques. Their scientific name is macaca circularizes and aside from humans, macaques are the most widespread and successful of all primates. About 300 macaques currently reside in the monkey forest. The maintenance and management of special place like this attract the attention of researchers from all over the world.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit Ubud Art Market, Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists and quick look at the Ubud Royal Palace which is located cross the street of ubud art market.
Ubud Royal Palace is a residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this Ubud palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit.
Next to Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the icon of Bali temples which is the most popular tourist destination in Bali lies just on shore on the black volcanic scenery, covered with green seaweed with the ocean coming from west. At high tide the temple is surrounded by the water and it’s a totally different sight. The temple owns a magnificent view in particular at the sunset time where the sun slows down to the earth stomach.
Rafting and Uluwatu Tour bundles.
Combination Tour Price:
|Adult||USD 60 per person|
|Children (7-12 years old)||USD 35 per child|
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
- Comfortable air-conditioned car on private basis
- English speaking driver as a guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
How to Book?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email: email@example.com
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number: +6281999980073