Bali UNESCO World Heritage sites Tour is one of the Amazing Bali Tour package to discover all of Bali UNESCO World Heritage sites in Bali. We design this perfect itinerary to all of the visitors who like to enjoying Eco tours, exploring Balinese art culture and nature such as Taman Ayun Temple, Ulundanu temple, Jati luwih rice terrace. The name Jatiluwih means really marvelous and the landscape of the terraced rice fields here is the most beautiful in Bali. The village really deserves the name! The rice paddy’s plots carved from the slopes of Mount Batukaru are extended until the seaside. Those areas are selected by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) for having cultural, historical, scientific or other form of significance, which is legally protected by international treaties. The sites are judged to be important for the collective and preservative interests of humanity.
World Heritage Site must be an already classified landmark, unique in some respect as a geographically and historically identifiable place having special cultural or physical significance (such as an ancient ruin or historical structure, building, city, complex, desert, forest, island, lake, monument, mountain, or wilderness area. It may signify a remarkable accomplishment of humanity, and serve as evidence of our intellectual history.
Rice Terraces of Jatiluwih is always identically with the water system that has been run by local residents since the 11th century, named Subak. Subak is an irrigation system developed based on Balinese Hindu religion which is believed as a local wisdom that helps farmers to work harmoniously with nature and acquire optimal results. Subak is also one of the manifestations of Tri Hita Karana philosophy (the philosophy of maintaining balance between man and his fellows, man with nature, and man with the Creator). Since June 2012 subak has been listed as one of the UNESCO cultural world heritage sites during a congregation meeting in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Bali UNESCO World Heritage sites Tour Highlights:
- Spend a day touring Bali’s essential UNESCO Heritage sites
- Visit three of Bali’s most striking temples at Mengwi, Bedugul, and Tanah Lot in one day.
- Get lost in the lush greenery of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Travel as a small group with an English-speaking guide
Bali UNESCO World Heritage sites Tour is one day discover amazing Tourism site in Bali.
The Tour will be start at 8:30 AM
We Pick Up all customers.
Tour Duration 8 – 10 Hours
Pick Up Time at08:15 AM | In the main Lobby of your Hotel/Villa
Please be ready in the main lobby of your Hotel.
08:30 – Start hiding to Taman Ayun Temple
10:30 – Arrived at Taman Ayun Temple and take around the temple to learn about historical place of Bali.
12:30 – Visiting Ulundanu Temple which is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater.
13:00 – Enjoying Buffet Indonesian Lunch
14:00 – To be continued to visit the most beautiful scenic of Jatiluwih rice terrace.
15:30 – Hiding to the last spot which is called Tanah Lot temple, the amazing place to enjoying a beautiful sunset.
6:00 – Back to the Hotel.
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area.
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar with minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Single Traveler, there will be additional charge 50% from the price.
- The tours is in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment is Cash Payment on the day itself with our driver.
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver.
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip.
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Get special price for group booking.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availability of the tour you request
- We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send us message via whatsapp in this number: +6281 9999 80073