Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages created by Top Bali Trip to visit Tanjung Benoa Beach for water sports activity and visiting Uluwatu Temple Bali the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in the south part of Bali islands with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean.
The Combination Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with four different experiences as the feature of this package
- Enjoying the most incredible water activities such as Bali Flying Fish,
- Banana Boat Ride, Turtle Islands Tour with Glass Bottom Boat
- Visit to Padang Padang beach as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, and Love’
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple with amazing sunset and Kecak dance show.
Description and Itinerary:
Pick Up time 10:00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu will be start from your Hotel and picked up by our professional Bali tour Driver heading to visit Tanjung benoa nusa dua to start your beautiful day with aces of amazing water sports activities such as: Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, Turtle Islands Tour with Glass Bottom Boat and then continue the tour to visit the most beautiful and famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese ‘gapura’ gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, and Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Then tour to be continued by visiting Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple located in the 80 meter high cliff protruding Indian Ocean with amazing view sunset. Then after walk around the temple we will walk to open Air Theater to watch the Kecak Dance which is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. After finish watching the dance we will back to hotel.
** If you want to have dinner with your own cost at Jimbaran beach, our tour driver will be happy escort you there and after finish dinner we drop you back to your hotel.
Combination Tour Prices :
|Adult||USD 70 per person|
|Children||USD 55 per child|
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour is in private that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Water sports Packages: Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, Turtle Islands Tour with Glass Bottom Boat only
- Get special discount for group booking
** The activity water sports can be change based on your request, please contact us if you want to change with different activity water sports (different price).
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
- Mineral water during these trips
- Waters ports Packages: Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, Turtle Islands Tour with Glass Bottom Boat
- Government Tax
How to Book ?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email: email@example.com
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number : +6281999980073