Bali Elephant Rides and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages by give you the fantastic exhilarating experience of riding a majestic elephant and visiting the famous Tanah Lot Temple. This opportunity offer you two different experiences during your holidays, it is chance Riding the biggest mammals in Bali islands and visiting Tanah Lot Temple and other tourist destination during the trip. Tanah Lot Temple located in Tabanan village and the unique of Tanah Lot Temple is located right on the beach on small rock with Holy snake on the cave and Holy Water beneath the temple. Our professional Bali Tour Driver will offer you an excellent service during the trip, to make your trip feel comfortable and enjoyable with Top Bali Trip.
- Get exhilarating experience of riding a majestic elephant
- Discover the beautiful Taman Ayun Temple which listed in the world Heritage
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton
- Take yourself back to the 16th century temple of Tanah Lot
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
Description and Itinerary:
Pick Up time 8:30 AM | 10 hours
On your Bali Elephant Rides and Tanah Lot Tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and heading to the Bali Zoo Park in comfort for a shorter adventure trek of riding a Sumatran Elephant that leads you’re through our tropical zoo panorama where you’ll hear the screech of our gibbons mingled with birdsong from our aviary. After visiting the same bathing pool and elephant habitat you’ll return via a picturesque route through our lush jungle gardens with a view of several animal domains along the way.
After an unforgettable elephant riding, the trip continue through the Balinese countryside to Taman Ayun Temple, one of famous temple and as UNESCO world heritage list the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Our Tour Driver will escort you look around the beauty of the temple, Then visiting Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of giant bats. The natural environments that are looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quiet and holy atmosphere. The monkeys are tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. The monkeys who dwell in this forest, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view. The monkey like as custodian of temple, which are always ready to greet all visitors who are paying a visit to this place. Beside monkeys, in Kedaton forest also can be met the bats and some other animals. At least 24 types of grove plant have been identified in Alas Kedaton.
At the end of Bali Elephant Rides and Tanah Lot Tour is heading to Tanah Lot Temple which is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. The unique of Tanah Lot Temple is located right on the beach on small rock with Holy snake on the cave and Holy Water beneath the temple.
Bali Elephant Rides and Tanah Lot Tour Prices:
|Adult||USD 98 per person|
|Children (4-12 years old)||USD 87 per child|
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour is in private that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
How to Book ?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number : +6281999980073