Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is one of the best Bali combination tour package which is not only offers an exhilarating experience of riding a majestic elephant, but also combine it with a sightseeing trip to visit some of the most popular tourist attractions in Bali like; Tegalalang rice terraces,Local coffee farm, Tirta Empul the holy spring temple, Ubud palace, and Ubud traditional art market.
- Adventurous elephant expedition across the Wos River
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall and Tegalalang rice terrace
- Discover the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Exploring Ubud traditional art market
Description and Itinerary.
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
On your Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour journey you will be picked up from your hotel by our professional Tour driver and heading to the Bali Zoo Park in comfort for a shorter adventure trek of riding a Sumatran Elephant that leads you’re through our tropical zoo panorama where you’ll hear the screech of our gibbons mingled with birdsong from our aviary. After visiting the same bathing pool and elephant habitat you’ll return via a picturesque route through our lush jungle gardens with a view of several animal domains along the way.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and takes you to visit Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremonies for Hindu people.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it’s Crater Lake.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature. After exploring the rice terrace, we stop for a while to join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
End of this Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour will be ended by visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung, marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
Combination Tour Prices :
|Adult||USD 98 per person|
|Children(5-12 years old)||USD 85 per person|
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour is in private that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
How to Book ?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email: email@example.com
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number : +6281999980073