Bali ATV Ride and Tanah Lot Tour packages are the entrancing Bali Combination Tour Packages created by Top Bali Trip to make your vacation in Bali more amazing by enjoying Adventure and historical temple in Bali. Bali ATV Ride tour will bring you to enjoy an exciting experience 2 hours ATV Ride through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama and accompanied by an informative Bali tour guide gain Bali experience by visiting two different temples in Bali as well
- Exhilarating Bali ATV Ride experience
- Panoramic views of verdant rice fields & mountains
- Learn about Balinese temple in Mengwi
- Watch the sunset with the postcard perfect Tanah Lot Temple in the foreground
Tour Description and Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
You will be picked up by our friendly Bali tour driver from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside to Bali ATV Ride start point.
Bali ATV Ride Tour is a kind of activity that you have to try when you are having a vacation in Bali. This activity is also called the ATV Quad Bike Tour, because the track is about 15 minutes from the Ubud Tourism center. With this activity, you are able to ride the ATV or ‘All-terrain Vehicle’ and explore the beautiful countryside on this island of gods. The tracks that you will pass are varied and all are located in the middle of beautiful nature and jungles. It is secure as well because you will be accompanied by our professional guide or instructor. Here is a further explanation about the tour.
In this Bali ATV Ride Tour, you will explore panoramic of the village in Bali by riding ATV quad bike. If you are the first time to do this adventure, you don’t need to be worried because you will get a briefing first from our instructor about how to manage and control the ATV. That is why; please ensure that you pay attention to that explanation. Then, you can also choose to ride it single or tandem.
Single means you can ride the ATV by yourself, where tandem means you can ride it together with your friends. Enjoy the moment of splashing the river with ATV, glide through a bamboo forest, and many more again. Along the journey, you will be accompanied by our skillful guide to show you the right direction and to make sure that everything will be alright.
After shower and changing your clothes Our Tour driver will take you to Taman Ayun Temple located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the icon of Bali temples which is the most popular tourist destination in Bali lies just on shore on the black volcanic scenery, covered with green seaweed with the ocean coming from west. At high tide the temple is surrounded by the water and it’s a totally different sight. The temple owns a magnificent view in particular at the sunset time where the sun slows down to the earth stomach.
|USD 80 per person
|Children (7-12 Years old)
|USD 60 per person
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Children 7–15 years old will be accompanied by instructor or join as a copilot (Tandem)
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- ATV Quad Bike safety equipment; helmet, boot
- Professionally trained ATV Quad Bike guide
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
How to Book ?
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number : +6281999980073