Bali Useful Information
Bali Useful Information you should know before you go compiled by several travelers who wished they had it on their first trip. To avoid experiencing those First Timer in Bali classic mistakes, scan this page and in only 5 minutes you will be a little more prepared for your Bali holidays! To make it even more useful we added some basic information you will also find handy before and during your trip. We have split the information into categories so you can find the information you need quickly and easily. These tips are often quite basic and easy to follow, but when added together they can make a huge difference to your first experience of Bali.
Bali is not a difficult place to travel, even for those not used to well, travelling. However, as with anywhere in the world, it’s always useful to know of any idiosyncrasies, local tips and unknown rules before you set foot in a new place.
Here we create Bali useful information you need to know before traveling
Passport and visa:https://www.topbalitrip.com/bali-useful-information/
- It is mandatory that your passport be valid for more than six months after the date of your return.
- The Indonesian government has restored a tourist visa since February 2004 for most nationalities traveling to Indonesia. For some citizens, such as French, Swiss, Belgian or Canadian, they can obtain a visa on the spot upon arrival at the airport in Indonesia (Jakarta, Denpasar, Medan, Surabaya, Manado) against the sum of $ 25 and is valid for 30 days and not renewable.
- This visa can also be obtained with Euros (if there is no USD on you) based on today’s rate of immigration services (often a little lower), and then the money will be made in rupiah. This small change process happens quickly through customs.
We recommend that you make only minimum luggage at Bali because you only need light clothes due to temperature only tropical all year round. Besides that, it is also easy to wash on site. In addition, it is better not to bring valuable jewelry, clothing or leather bags, suitcases and large solid especially since they are less convenient to carry in the circuits as flexible bags.
On arrival site:
- The current legislation prohibits the import of narcotics, weapons, ammunition, televisions, radios, pornographic objects, pets, live plants. Another limitation is the import of Chinese medicine … and in general everything that is printed in Chinese characters.
- What is allowed to import: 1 liter of alcohol, 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars or 100 grams of tobacco and a reasonable amount of perfume .
Currency and exchange:
- The national currency is called Indonesian Rupiah (Rp) , composed of pieces of 100 \ 200 \ 500 rupiah \ and tickets 1000 \ 5000 \ 10,000 \ 20,000 \ 50,000 \ 100,000 rupiah.
- The Euro and the Dollar are easily changeable in all tourist areas of the country without commission. To cover all personal expenses on site at the moment, it is recommended to the French, Belgian, Swiss and even to take Euros with you.
- The travelers checks are widely accepted in department stores, hotels with a rate somewhat less favorable.
- Click here to see the rate!
Prepaid SIM Cards
Buy a SIM Card from any mobile shop and communicate to connect with others. Check updates and select a suitable service to save your time and money. Some hotels, restaurants offer their free Wi-Fi facility to their visitors but that remains limited up to a limit area. Internet Communication resources / Wi-Fi helps you to find new updates regarding your work and to know everything about your tour. You may find out best destinations geographically and may decide your plan visits on a routine basis.
With a credit card (Carte Bleue Visa, MasterCard, Euro card ), you can withdraw money in many ATMs in every city and very tourist places with a commission for each variable rather than withdrawal.
So We hope this Bali Useful Information can help you for your plan to visit Bali.
Any Question and more information please do not hesitate to contact us.